December 23, 2012

Breaking 700

According to my blog stats, this is blog post #701 for me.  I'm not great at math, but I do like numbers, so I thought I'd share a few number thoughts with you today.

1 - the number of projects I have completed this month.  I finally finished the window treatments for my bedroom.  Love the fabric.  Love the price.  Love checking it off my list!
2- the number of children in my house with the flu  BOO!!! 
3- the number of times we visited the pediatrician this week. I love sick walk-in, but each time we sat in the room FULL of sick children I felt the germs crawling all over me.

 4- the number of days our poor Elf on the Shelf got neglected this week.  Poor guy finally showed up with his own wellness plan.

 5- the number of Tamiflu boxes in our house right now. (Yes, I know there are only 4 in the pic, but it's been a long week.)

6- the number of minstrels singing (very loudly) during a lunch date with a dear friend this week.  A much needed lunch date.

7- the number of hours my dog would lay in the sunlight if he could

8- the number of times (at least) I've giggled over this pic I snapped in Walmart:
I wanna be just like her when I grow up.  Don't you?

9- the number of times I've told this story:
While shopping with my daughter this week, a woman asked us if we were sisters.
Daughter: mortified
Me: doing the happy dance

10- the number of times I want to wish you a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Sweet post! So sorry about the need for Tamiflu. It's a wonder drug, but the reason for it stinks.

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Gretchen,
Sorry to hear that the flu is circulating thru your home, but hopefully the Tamiflu will rid those evil germs. Me on the hand woke up Sunday morning with great ambitions of completing Christmas snacks and goodies, only to become a victim of Kidney Stones and ended up in the ER, Lucky me!
With that being said, I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.
Yours truly from someone on bed rest,
Karen

P.S. I loved reading your post!!!

Sandy said...

I somehow missed this post, but it was very cute!

Sandy said...

Somehow I missed this post but it is very cute!

Kellie said...

Hate y'all were dealing with so much sickness. Hope that you all are much better now!